Who We Are
The Grow to Give Garden is a collective of people from Rochester and the surrounding area who work together to raise food to support the Neighborhood House Food Pantry. All year long team members are working to fulfill the following goals:
- Provide fresh produce to those in need
- Partner with the greater community to fulfill our mission
- Teach children about God’s provision and enhance their understanding of serving those less fortunate
- Develop self sufficiency through Farmers’ Market sales, fundraisers, donations, etc.
- Maintain an active garden April – October
To serve Christ and each other through the growing and giving of food to those in need in our community, while also partnering with all who wish to serve alongside us.Grow to Give Garden Vision Statement